NEKKIES RESORT (Worcester, Cape Town).
Gates open on Friday at 13:00
Nekkies Resort has been the home of Earthdance Cape Town for a number of years. This much loved campsite is an excellent venue with lots to offer. Over the last few years we have formed a strong relationship with the local municipality, services and businesses and love returning to this space, where the surrounding community have been so good to us.
From Cape Town take the N1 past Paarl. Go through the Huguenot Tunnel (there is a toll). 14km after tunnel turn right towards Rawsonville. After 6 km turn right into Rawsonville. At stop street turn right towards Worcester. Follow the road for 12km. Look for signs.
GPS CO-Ordinates: -33.686693, 19.422412
☉ ● ☉ TRANSPORT ☉ ● ☉
Tranceporter Du Sud - 084 375 9247
Children under the age of 12 get in for free, and must be under their own parent supervision at all times and kept away from the main dancefloors.
This is not an event for children, but we do understand that some parents with younger children might struggle to find babysitters etc.
In this case parents may camp near the Heartspace and children can remain in that area under a parents care.
Children only allowed in under their OWN parental supervision. Brothers, Aunts, Best Friends Mother, Neighbours do NOT count!!
NB: This is an over 18 festival and anyone who fails to present a valid I.D or Drivers License at an outlet will not be sold a ticket.
If you are asked to present an I.D. or Drivers License at the gate after purchasing a ticket from an outlet and you fail to do so, you will not be allowed in and the ticket will not be refunded. Strictly NO UI8 .
• Multiple Entertainment Areas/Stages
• Plenty of space for Camping
• Camping is included in all ticket prices.
• Environmentally Friendly (yup! we are Green as can be. We use Biodiesel Generators + Solar Power / only use Biodegradable cups/cutlery/plates, plant trees, recycle all waste and all that good stuff.)
• Variety of Food Stalls (Great Vegetarian Options too)
• Craft Market
• Swimming Pool
• On Site Medical Service
• Friendly and vigilant Security
• World Class Decor & Art Installations
• Workshops & Talks (focused on Environmental and Social Concerns)
• Healing Area (book yourself a massage!)
& So Much More!
**Stall applications are now closed.
What to bring
• Camping gear
• Sleeping Bag
• Warm clothes
• Silly outfits
• Swimming costume
• Cushions, throws/rugs and anything else that might make your experience more comfy and warm.
• Ready Made Meals