Get your tickets online only! Do NOT buy tickets from third parties. If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is 😉
QUICKET : www.quicket.co.za
TICKETS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE
ATTENTION! CHANGE IN TICKETING PROCEDURE FOR EARTHDANCE CAPE TOWN
Tickets for Earthdance Cape Town 2015 are now ONLY available ONLINE at QUICKET. Tickets are no longer Available at Outlets and there will be No Cash Sales at the gate.
TICKETS ARE NOT SOLD OUT. DON’T PANIC!
Due to unforeseen circumstances and the constant issue of fraudulent ticketing and scams we have had to make this unwanted and sudden change after a HUGE amount of deliberation.
This means the following: :
1. Get organised.
2. You do not need a credit card or internet banking to buy tickets on Quicket.
– EFT: Follow instructions on quicket. There will be an EFT option. Please note that EFT payments cannot be made after midnight Wednesday the 16th September 2015.
– Cash deposit : Follow the EFT instructions, there will be a cash payment option after you press EFT. Please note that cash payments cannot be made after midnight Wednesday the 16th September 2015.
3. Sunday tickets: Will ONLY be available online at Quicket for R300. These will only be valid at the festival entrance from 8am on Sunday morning.
4. At Midnight on Thursday 17 September the ticket price will increase to R360.
5. ALL ticket sales will close at 10am on Sunday, 20th September 2015. You are thus still able to buy tickets online even once the event has started.
6. Tickets already bought at Outlets, are still valid. No Problem. Well done for getting in there early!
NO QUICKET TICKET MEANS NO ENTRY
This is ONLY for Earthdance Cape Town and does not relate to other Earthdance events in South Africa.
This maybe different to what some of you are used to, but this is Simple, Easy and Safer for all. Please share this information with everyone you know who is thinking of attending this year.
For further information, please follow our social media channels.
The EDCT 2015 Team